Good Dog Manners Scheme:
What does it cover?
An investment of yours and your dogs time now in training pays off massively for the future, the Good Dog Manners Scheme consists of three courses which are 6 weeks each - A trained dog is a happy dog.
Our courses cover a whole range of things - here's what you can expect to learn and teach through positive reinforcement during the three courses:
- Introduction of all basic commands - Sit, Stay, Down, Wait, Recall, Leave and Heel.
- Manners around other dogs on and off lead.
- Manners around people on and off lead.
- Manners around the kitchen.
- Manners around visitors.
- Trick Training.
- Stop your dog play biting.
- Address house training issues - teach your dog to toilet outside.
- Address destructive behaviour in the house.
- Teach and improve recall to the point you can let your dog free and have a responsive recall.
- Stop your dog pulling on the lead.
- Distance commands.
- Settle commands.
- Heel off lead.
- Emergency stop command.
- Scent work - finding useful objects.
- Tracking - teaching your dog to follow a scent.
- Recall past and away from distractions.
- Teach your dog self control.
- + Many more
Most importantly it allows you and your dog to develop a strong bond with each other and giving you a much better understanding.